Friday, May 1, 2009

Something's Not Quite Right


Today I was waiting for the Young Author's Conference to end so that I could collect my daughter and come home. When I first arrived at the University Campus where they hold the event, a happy woman grabbed me into a "glad-to-see-you" hug, stepped back and said: "You're not you!" when she realized I wasn't who she thought I was. Oh well, now I can blame an evil twin for all those things that I'm accused of. After we negotiated past the awkwardness, we started talking and learned we are both huge fans of LOST. It's always great fun to debate the wheres and whys of LOST with someone and we both found we have some ideas that are the same and some that differ. For instance, she thinks Widmore is pure evil and that Illana and Bram are working for Ben. I disagreed. Anyway, just before the kids all returned to the lecture hall for the end of day ceremonies, she said something that kind of troubled me.


"Isn't is strange that Kate, Jack and Daniel were able to reach the Other's camp? They sort of sneaked up on them!"


Holy Shizzniks, Captain Fantapants! I wish I'd paid more attention to that. As soon as I arrived home I plugged in and watched the last fifteen minutes ..... again. Dumdadadum! She was right! For the first time in LOST history someone was able to sneak up on the Others.

I'm not sure what that means or if it even means anything. I just thought I should mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment