Friday, May 15, 2009

Let Me Grieve....



One of the most heart wrenching scenes of the Incident, besides the grievous loss of Juliet and possibly Sayid, is the moment that beautiful blue jeep starts its painful journey toward the magnetic shaft of destruction. Stu Radzinsky has a great deal to answer for and he had better stay the heck away from me. There's nothing worse than an really ticked of redhead with a temper stronger than that magnetic pocket he just tapped so recklessly into! Just what the heck did he think was going to happen when he hit that giant pocket of electromagnetic energy, anyway? I bet he hadn't even contemplated how to control it! Like any mad scientist of fiction, he was on a slippery slope and hell bent on taking whomever, and what ever, he could with him as he descended into his own personal hell. If things haven't been changed by the survivors' actions, then history tells us that he found his own sweet acre of Hades here on Earth.

While we mourn Juliet, I also mourn the blue jeep. I only hope Dharma had more than one, but not to be destroyed. I have a personal attachment to blue jeeps. In fact, my first post ever referenced how much I love the jeep and how excited I was to see Le Fleur tooling around the island in one. It's like my own personal connection to Lost.

Now, each time I drive my own beloved blue Jeep, a piece of me is saddened and yet I am buoyed by the realization that the Dharma Jeep lives on. The trail never ends!


My Jeep Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment