Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Incident - Initial Thoughts


Wow. That had to be one of the most amazing episodes ever, and definitely the best finale since season 1. I'm going to give you a few of my thoughts, get some sleep and return tomorrow. I am exhausted.
Notice the correlation between Jacob and his island mate and Ben and Charles Widmore. Also notice that one wears white and one wears black (the stones they found)
Each time Jacob visited our survivors, he made sure that he touched them. I have an theory on that, but it will wait until tomorrow)
Now we know how Chang lost his arm.
We now know that it was Jacob who brought Hurley back to the island.
When we got the flashback of Juliet I waited for Jacob to appear, but he didn't. This is significant.
Ben never met Jacob.
Richard was right. John Locke is TROUBLE! And it isn't even the real John Locke. I'm blaming Ben.
The fake John Locke is the guy from the beginning of the episode. Think banned from paradise, returns to island to get revenge and uses Ben, because neither Jacob nor his buddy can kill the other. Ben-Widmore
Good think Vincent is okay. Rose and Bernard really rockin' the good life. And Bernard's beard was trippin'. Gotta love these two (adam and eve?).
Did you notice that at the end of the show the background was white and the word LOST was black? This has got to be significant.
Phil is a jerk.
Radzinsky is the craziest scientist I've ever seen. He's not gonna be happy when he realizes he's wasted the last six years of his life.
My brain is goo and I have a migrain coming on. I'm going to get some sleep then get back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment