Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LaFleur: The Re-Mix

I was going to write a new recap for LaFleur after the pop-up version tonight, but there's likely a baby on the way and apparently I'm the official photographer of this illustrious occasion. Any minute now, I'm told, I'll be getting the call to rush off, thus I will miss LaFleur's pop-up tidbits until I can sit down in front of the PVR and press play.
Next week is Spring Break in our school district and I've promised to take my mother to visit her pet dinosaurs in Drumheller, Alberta. My daughter has some interest in this trip as well, since she's recently changed her career choice from volcanology to paleontology. What ever, it had an ology for an ending and I'm sure she will change her mind at least a hundred times before she graduates from high school in six years.
Anyway, I'll have to rely on CTV for an online version next week as I'm not sure where I'll be come Wednesday evening. I just know I'll be seeking relaxation, though I'm not sure how driving my blue Jeep for hours on end in the middle of Alberta's badlands will be anything near relaxing. I'll be sure to take some pictures with my awesome new camera of the amazingly beautiful landscape.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment