Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday...


to me! June 17th is my birthday and I want this cake. Since Charm City Cakes is on the left side of the continent, and I live in the right side (tee hee) I'll have to settle for the picture. I just know that's the only cake I'll be getting unless I bake one for myself.
Hmmm, I think I'll eat Locke first and save Jack for last.
I'd also like a new pair of dolphin earings. I lost one of mine last weekend while swimming in the pool at the hotel.
Something ironic. While I was swimming I stepped on something and had my daughter swim down to retrieve it. It was a beautiful gold hoop earing. I actually managed to find the owner. Unfortunately, no one has found my lost earing.
If anyone is swimming in the Delta Grand Okanogan swimming pools and finds a silver dolphin with a european hook, it's mine. Would you please turn it in to the front desk? It's not worth a lot of money, but it would mean the world to me if I could get it back.
I feel so naked without my dolphin earings.

2 comments: